Call for papers Arctic Frontiers Science 2018
Arctic Frontiers Science 2018 takes place Tuesday 23 January until Thursday 25 January 2018 and will address the following topics:
- Aquaculture in the High North in times of change
- The New Arctic in the Global Context
- Resilient Arctic Societies and Industrial Development
- Circumpolar Safety, Search and Rescue Collaboration
You can read more about each topic below.On behalf of the Arctic Frontiers Science Committees, we have great pleasure in inviting you to submit one or more abstracts to any of the four topics.
Abstract submission terms and conditions
Abstract submission closes on Tuesday 19 September 2017, 23:59, European time.
By submitting an abstract to Arctic Frontiers, you agree to the following:
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- The acceptance of an abstract for Arctic Frontiers does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration fee for the Arctic Frontiers conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract will be covered by the conference.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract (oral or poster format) if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the Arctic Frontiers conference secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- All presenting authors at the Arctic Frontiers conference must register and pay to attend.
- You give us permission to publish your abstract submission on the Arctic Frontiers conference website and in the book of abstracts, also published online.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all co-authors.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online submission site. Other forms of submission e.g. by post, email or fax will not be accepted.
The abstract will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committees and the Committee’s decision is final.
For more information, please see Arctic Frontiers' website.