Call for Applications: Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue, 20-26 Nov 2017, Helsinki and St Petersburg
Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue
Is this you?
- Studying to be a teacher.
- Between 20-30 years old.
- Interested in history and regional cooperation in the Baltic Sea.
- Ready to learn, discuss topics linked to the history & current affairs in the Baltic Sea Region
- and meet new people with similar interests.
- Come from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway,Poland, the Russian Federation, Sweden, Belarus, France, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Fluent in English.
A gathering for future teachers interested in Baltic Sea Region history and cooperation.
- Are you studying to be a teacher?
- Are you looking to expand your network and meet inspiring people from the region?
The Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue invites you to increase your knowledge and get inspiration for your future work as a teacher!
Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue 2017
Baltic Sea regional cooperation is vital for tackling the challenges of today and finding solutions for tomorrow. Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue 2017 aims to bring regional cooperation into perspective engaging future generations.
Therefore, we offer a week-long session of seminars and workshops to students from the Baltic Sea Region and beyond. The Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue 2017 will take place in Helsinki (4 days) and St. Petersburg (3 days) and focus on history, culture, politics and the need for cross-border cooperation.
Apply at bit.ly/BSYD17 by 22 October 2017.
We will contact the selected participants shortly after.
Accommodation, catering, transfer from Helsinki to St. Petersburg will be provided by the organisers and the reimbursement of travel expenses is guaranteed up to 200 EUR for each participant.
A detailed programme for the Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue 2017 will be available shortly.
We also invite you take a look at the previous editions of the Baltic Sea Youth Dialogue at